Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Justin Taylor


After high school, I served an LDS mission to Cleveland, Ohio. Then came home and attended BYU-I for a year. I lived with several of my buddies from high school and we had a lot of fun. Meanwhile, I continued dating Natalie Price off and on and after being home for a year, we finally got married May 24, 2002. After getting married, we lived in Idaho for the summer and then moved to Salt Lake City, Utah, where we lived for 3 years. I attended the University of Utah and also worked for an accounting firm. After graduating from the U in August 2004,with a degree in Accounting, I began working as an Accountant for another firm in Salt Lake. In the meantime, I began preparing for the GMAT and applying to graduate schools. In September 2005, we moved to North Ogden, UT where I attended grad school at Weber State University. I received a Masters in Accountancy in August 2006, while simultaneously preparing to sit for the CPA exam. In November 2006, after successfully becoming a CPA, we moved back to Idaho, where I was offered a position with Rudd & Co. in Rexburg. We just built a home in Rexburg and have been in it for nearly 4 months. We have two great kids; a boy, Jace- age 3 and a baby girl, Rylee- 9 months. Life has been good to us and we couldn’t ask for more. We look forward to seeing all of you at the reunion. We’ve penciled it in.

2 comments:

Ivy & Mae said...

Happy Late Birthday. Odd that I remember when your birthday is, but I do. Happy Birthday. Jessica Keeler Ziel

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Welcome back to Idaho. Rexburg is a great place to live. Maybe we will see you around.