Friday, January 18, 2008

Adam Jacobson




Time flies... After graduation I went to ISU for the year and then a mission to North Carolina. I was glad to serve, but glad to get out of the humidity when it was time. I got home in June of 2001 and Meranda and I were married in the Idaho Falls temple in December of that year. We both continued towards degrees at ISU. It is amazing the way things work. I applied to the Radiographic Sciences program in 2003. I was the 1st alternate up till three day before class. We got the call that we needed to go talk to the department head. When we met with him he said, "I have good news and bad news. The good news is we have a spot, the bad new is it is in Rexburg." We thought hard about it for a few hours knowing that this is a one time chance. We took it not knowing how great it would be. I commuted the first year from Pocatello for my clinicals and did classes in Poky. Meranda graduated in Family and Consumer Sciences in August of 2004. We moved to Rigby where Cannon came to join us that same month. I had one more year in my Radiographic Sciences degree. So I turned around and commuted to Poky and did clinicals in Rexburg. I started working part time at Madison Memorial. I graduated in May of 2005, we bought a house, I started full time at the hospital. I have been doing x-rays and nuclear medicine at the hospital ever since. Ainsli came in August of 2006. It is fun to be a parent, good thing, we have another boy due in late March. We love living in Rigby in close proximity to both of our parents and spend lots of time with family. Meranda is a stay at home mom and works harder than I do any day of the week. It is good to see every ones' pictures and catch up.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, thats great, congrats, hope things are going well, give me a call some time. 390-4005 - Beau

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Sounds like things are going great for you. Your kids are really cute. It is nice to know good people are working in the x-rays at the hospital, nevertheless, I hope we don't need to visit you there anytime soon.

Jessica Haddox said...

Awww, very cute kids!

Ted & Mellisa said...

Do you want to write mine for me? I don't know what to write :)

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful family, your kids are so cute!

-desiree

Brittany Taylor Moon said...

adam--it is great to see pics of your kids, you have seen mine a couple of times while visiting you at the hospital!!!
Brittany T. Moon

Melanie said...

Okay, your kids are so cute! Thanks for keeping me updated over all these years!!! Email me or somthing. ~Mel (gemblad@hotmail.com)

Anonymous said...

hay, this is chris sandoval form the mission. how have you been. and before you ask, no im not married. i just wanted to say hay