Friday, August 24, 2007

Nicole Holm Palmer




Well, here's a little update on what I've been doing since HS. After graduation I went to Ricks for 2 years and got my associates degree. After that, I went to Utah State and graduated with my bachelor's in 2002. That summer I married my husband Jon, (who I met at Ricks) and we lived in Logan for a few months. In the fall of 2003, we moved to Washington state, and he started law school. I worked as a marketing rep for a surgical company in Seattle for 2 years,until I had Ellie in April of '05. I've been a stay at home mom ever since. Jon graduated in '06, and he accepted a position at a law firm in Logan, UT, so we have been living here for about a year. We really like living in Logan, it is in between both of our families, and it's small, but not too small!! Ellie is two and she is so much fun. She is a little chatterbox, and keeps me laughing most of the time. She loves animals and playing "mom" with her babies. I am due any day with our second baby (a boy) so we are really excited for him to get here and join our family.

1 comment:

Caralee said...

Nicole, your family is so adorable. It's good to see what you are up to. My husband's family is in Hyrum, UT and we visit often. It would be fun to see you sometime. Do you have a blog? I'd love to see more of your cute family. Hope all is well!