Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hilerie Scott


Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see you at the reunion. I have created a blog at http://hileries.blogspot.com/ to update everyone on what I'm up to. I recently graduated from the University of Idaho with a master's in Recreation (emphasis: Sport and Recreation Management). Before that, I received my bachelor's in Journalism and Mass Communication from the UI in 2005. Right now I am searching for a public relations/marketing job in sports or higher education. I'm pretty much a professional job searcher now;) My life has been a little crazy since I graduated. I went to UI after high school for a year. I then moved to Las Vegas for two years. It was cool living there, but things with my boyfriend didn't work out and I ran into some health problems. I moved back to Rigby with my parents and recovered. In January of 2002, I moved back up to Moscow to continue my education. I met my boyfriend Shon a year and eight months ago. We are still going strong. I am moving up to Kellogg where he is now, so I can focus on my job search. We have two miniature dachshunds named Chipper and Rocket. They are both a year old now. If you want to read more about what I'm up to, check out my blog!

1 comment:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

It was great to read about what you have been up too. Really cool.