Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Angie Bramwell Wycherly




Ah, the last ten years of my life.
After HS graduation, I went to Ricks College for 2 years and then BYU Provo. I spent a semester there and then decided to go on a mission. I served in Zagreb, Croatia for a year and a half. It was lots a great fun there and is a wonderful vacation spot-you should totally check it out.
After I got back, Shana Brown and I went to a New Year’s dance, and I ran into an old BYU friend Andy. We were married a year later. I went back to BYU and graduated in Nursing and Andy graduated in Accounting. I worked at Primary Children’s hospital in SLC, and then we moved to San Jose, CA. I spent a year working at Stanford Children’s Hospital. I absolutely love being a pediatric nurse. Just last year we moved to Boise and had a little girl, Maren. I’m staying at home now with Maren and spend my time camping, shopping, hanging out with my sister Megan, road trippin', snowboarding, and trying to find all of your e-mail addresses! (send them to rigbyreunion98@gmail.com)
I’m excited to see how you are all doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey angie, you're little girl is so cute! i love that face she's making in the picture!