Thursday, August 9, 2007

Jana Brown Ferrel




Hey everyone! I'm excited to see our blog. Here is a little synopsis of what's happened in my life in the last 10 years.
After I graduated from High School, I went to BYU Utah where I met my husband my junior year, 2001. We both graduated in 2002. I got a bachelor degree in Neuroscience and he got a bachelor degree in Accounting. In 2002, we moved to Washington DC for my husbands job with an accounting firm. I had a little girl, Alyvia, in 2003 and a little boy, Berkeley, in 2005. They're 19 months apart. I've enjoyed being a stay at home mom and am continuing my "parent" education. I've enjoyed traveling up and down the east coast and have ventured outside the US once to Ecuador which was really cool. Since I've been away from Rigby, I haven't had the chance to see a lot of you. I'm glad we have this blog and I hope you will follow my lead.
Take Care,
Jana

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jana,

Hey! It's great to see that you are doing so well. Your children are adorable and have such cute names.

I'm glad that you enjoyed my blog. I had a lot of fun writing it, and wish that I had more time to keep it up. What did you do when you were in Quito? I only got to spend a couple days there and it was towards the end of my trip (so I was mostly just shopping for souvenirs).

Good to hear from you,

Jen