Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Michelle Allred






It was great to see all the pictures of everyone from over the past 10years. I am currently living in Maryville Tennessee where I received my BA in Psychology, worked for a few years in social work, decided that was not for me, and now am in school again for occupational therapy. I will graduate in May of 2008! I got married this past December to a wonderful guy named Mark. He works for this huge car part manufacturing plant called Denso. No kids yet, but planning to have one or two after I am out of school. Here's a few pictures, hope y'all enjoy! (yes I have picked up some of the southern accent, I've been here for 9 years now!)

3 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Congrats! I love the pictures, especially the black and white one. You guys look so cute together.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jec Tyger said...

You guys look great! See you at Christmas. Lex is really excited to hang out with that guy that he got a snow cone with. LoVe Ya!
Jec