Thursday, August 16, 2007

Angie Miller Wyatt














Hey everyone! It's so fun to see what you all have been up to! Here's what I've been doing. After HS graduation I attended Ricks College and also did a study abroad in Jerusalem for a semester. I graduated as a Registered Nurse in 2000. I then moved to Provo and worked at UVRMC. I met my husband there on a blind date and we were married in the IF temple in 2002. We lived in Pocatello for a year and in Omaha for 3 years while my husband went to dental school. I worked at Portneuf Medical center and Bergan Mercy hospital and now enjoying being a full time mom. We have two little girls. McKenna Jo is 3 1/2 and Ava Lynn is 18 months. We just moved to Twin Falls this summer and are excited to settle down and be close to family again.

2 comments:

Nalder family said...

angie i saw you are here in twin. i hope you are liking it!!

Caralee said...

Your pictures are adorable. It is fun to see your family, hope all is well and that we will see you at the reunion.