Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Amy Sterzer Hancock


WOW! What have I been doing for the last ten years? I graduated from BYU-I with a bachelors in Nursing. I married Aaron Hancock from Menan, and we now have two little boys, Carson and Tanner. Of course every mom would say this, but they are the most beautiful boys in the world!! We built a house in Shelley, then moved in 2005 to Corvalis, Oregon. We lived there for about 2 years, then moved to Clinton, Ut. Aaron is a wires operation manager for Rocky Mountain Power, and I work part-time as an Emergency Room Nurse. It's an insane job, but I love it. I only work 3-4 times a month, so it's perfect with my little ones. I still get to be home with them, and I wouldn't miss that for the world. Life is great! I'm excited to see everyone next summer!

3 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

Cute picture! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Love ya!

Jaime said...

I am sure you probably don't remember me Amy, I am Nicole Holm's cousin Jaime (Holm) Wendling, I came across this blog from her blog and thought I would check out some old faces.. I know I didn't end up graduating form Rigby but I still know a lot of people there. ;) You are welcome to check out my blog and keep in touch! You have an adorable family!!

Caralee said...

Hey girl...looking good! Your family is so cute! It's fun to see what you are up to. Do you have a blog? Hope to see you at the reunion.