Monday, August 13, 2007

Jennifer Bellows Sessions



After graduation from High School I went to Ricks/BYU-Idaho. Graduated in Business management. There I met my husband, Shaun. We were married August 18, 2001 in Idaho Falls Temple. Currently we have two children. Taylor Ann will be 5 on November 2nd, and our son Trevor will be 2 on October 30th.
In April of this year we moved back to Rigby from Rexburg. Shaun is an employee at BYU-Idaho; he’s been there for just over 5 years. As for me, I am a very busy stay at home mom. I can’t believe we are old enough to be celebrating our 10 year reunion. I still remember lining up on the back fields of the High School getting ready to graduate. Time may march, but it also stands still.

3 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute kids!

Jessica Haddox said...

You're kids are adorable! They look just like you!

Unknown said...

Jennifer, it seems like yesterday we were sitting on the school bus chatting on our way to school. You have such a wonderful looking family. I'm glad things are going well for you