Monday, August 27, 2007

Kari Inskeep Parrish


After high school I live in Jackson Hole for the summer, then to Ricks where I graduated with my Associates in General Health and Education. I moved to Utah after that and met my husband Jared we got married October 20, 2001 in Logan, UT. We've lived in Provo, Utah for three years while my husband finished his undergrad at BYU in Public Health, then Hawaii for two years while he got his Masters in Epidemiology at UH. After Graduation Jared received a three-year fellowship with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), that requires us to live in Atlanta, GA for a year and two years anywhere in the US. We picked Anchorage for the adventure and so I can finish my Bachelors in Rec. Management and Outdoor Leadership at UAA. Snow here we come! Kari Inskeep Parrish

No comments: