Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lacey Baugley Nalder





I can’t believe 10 years went that fast!! After high school I got married to my high school sweetheart, Joe Nalder, who graduated from Rigby in 96. Joe already lived in Twin Falls so we decided to move there. At first I worked at a local bank in Twin Falls, D.L. Evans Bank until Joe started his own business (a custom cabinet shop) Kitchen Perfections and then I started doing his books. Now it is the largest cabinet shop in the Magic Valley, which has had jobs all over the west. That year we decided to add to our little family and had our first child Blake who is now 7, we later had Kendra who is 5, and last Aubrey who is 2! I now am a stay at home mom with my 3 little monkeys. And now seem to spend my days running my kids to school and watching plenty of Dora The Explorer. Lucky Me! We really like Twin Falls, so we are probably here to stay. My sister Kasha married Jonah Burgie who graduated from Rigby in 96 and they live in Rigby and have two kids Skylee 8 and Paisley 2. My brother Scott married Laura Pabst and they live in Idaho Falls and have two kids Searra 5 and Makayla almost 2. Which is fun! Hope everyone is doing good.

1 comment:

Ivy & Mae said...

cute kids Lacey!