Thursday, June 12, 2008

Caralee McGary Case


I have enjoyed seeing everyone's posts (and blogs) so I figured I should jump on the band wagon and send in an update. I attended Ricks College the fall after High School Graduation to major in Broadcast Communications. I met a charming fellow, named Thomas Case, the 1st day of my second semester in a Radio Broadcasting class and pretty much stalked him until he noticed me - just kidding. Even though Thomas grew up in Rexburg as a Madison Bobcat and I a Rigby Trojan, he asked me to marry him and we tied the knot in February 2000. Rest assured, the rivalry has been settled and we cheer for Rigby!

Thomas and I both finished school and graduated with degrees in Communications. And when BYU-I opened up their 4 year programs we returned to school so Thomas could finish his BS in Business Management Marketing. While attending school, we managed student apartments - what were we thinking??? At least we have funny stories to share, like the time some boys lit a firework in their apartment and put it in the toilet to try and extinguish it.

Life has taken us many places over the last 8 years: we lived in Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Rexburg again, Colorado Springs CO, Pleasant Grove UT, and finally ended up in Idaho Falls again where we bought our first home last March. Thomas works for Melaleuca, and I am lucky enough to stay at home with our two kids. We have a precious daughter named Baylee who turns 6 in June. She recently graduated from Kindergarten and starts 1st grade this fall. We also have a handsome and adventurous son named Becken. Becken is 19 months old and growing like a weed.

You can see more of our family on our blog http://thomasandcaraleecase.blogspot.com

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the firework blew up inside the toilet and cracked it open.

I wish you all the best in years to come - see you at the Reunion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caralee! Glad you were able to convert your man away from the dark side! See you soon!
(Your kids are so cute, and you haven't changed a bit!)