Friday, May 30, 2008

Kalene Fife Howell



Wow! That 10 years went by really fast! It is so good to see how everyone is doing. I am excited for the reunion. After graduation, I went to Ricks College. I pole vaulted there for a year and met my husband (Brian) at my last track meet of the year. We were pretty much inseparable from that point. We were married in December of 1999. When we both graduated from Ricks we went to Boise State. I only lasted a couple of days, due to being sick with our
first baby. We had Gabrielle in March of 2001. Brian graduated from BSU in Business Marketing and got a job as a drug rep in Tri-Cities, Washington. We lived there about nine months. We had Sterling in November of 2002 while in Washington. Then when an opening in Brian's company opened up in Idaho Falls, we jumped on the chance and moved home! We both felt like this was where we wanted to raise our family, and we have loved it. We built a house in the Ammon foothills and had two more girls. Kirsten was born in December of 2004 and Sage was born in February of 2007. I love staying home and raising my family. I wish I could lie and say that it was easy, but I do love it. When I got married, I thought I was the more athletic one in the family, but have since been proven wrong. My husband discovered triathlons and has since become an addict. Fortunately he has inspired me to do better. I love to run and bike (no swimming yet) and have fun doing races and staying in shape between babies. A couple of weeks ago my husband had a change of careers and is now enjoying a new job in marketing where he gets to do something that he really loves. He also coaches triathletes on the side and coordinates local races for fun. My kids have even done a couple of triathlons. They are so darn cute to watch. Anyways, I really appreciate where I am at in my life right now and I hope that all of you are doing well also. Hope to see you around or at the reunion. You can visit my website at www.brianhowellfamily.com.

2 comments:

Carlie said...

your kids are so cute! i didn't know you were in idaho falls. where at in washington did you live?

The life of Jayne said...

You have such a cute family!!
`Jayne Ann (Willits) Thayn