Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stephanie Grover Orme



Hi everyone,

It is amazing to think it has been 10 years. After graduation I attended Ricks and graduated in 2000 as a registered nurse. I then moved to Pocatello and worked at Bannock Memorial Hospital until July of 2002. On July 13, 2002 I married Denny Orme. A week after our wedding we moved to Des Moines, Iowa where he went to medical school. For the last 2 years of medical school we were able to visit several areas for Denny to do his clinicals and I worked as a travel nurse. Our first stop was Largo, Florida (loved living 1 mile from the beach) for about 9 months; next was Lansing, Michigan for 3 months; Indianapolis, Indiana for 3 months; and finally to Idaho Falls for 6 months. After Denny graduated from med school in May 2006 we headed to Kalamazoo, Michigan where he did his first year of residency and I worked at Bronson Methodist Hospital via a staffing agency. On May 25, 2007 we welcomed our son Tait to our family. When Tait was 1 month old we moved to "the sweetest place on earth" Hershey, Pennsylvania. (The air truly smells like chocolate on a good day.) I am currently staying at home with Tait and Denny is starting his second year of anesthesia residency and will be done the summer of 2010. Who knows where we will end up then. It has been nice seeing what everyone has been up too. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the reunion. Wish everyone well.

Stephanie Grover Orme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm assuming your husband went to DMU for school? I'm starting my 3rd year there right now (I'll be in Ohio for rotations). I hope residency is going well...hopefully you see him once in a while.

The life of Jayne said...

WOW, I bet it has been so much fun being able to live in a bunch of different places! You guys have been busy! Congrat's on all of it!
-Jayne Ann

Anonymous said...

Yep good old DMU. Residency has had good and bad times. Anesthesia residency is a lot better then his transitional year.