Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brent and Katie (Rosenburg) Ellsworth




After graduation, Brent went on a mission to Lima, Peru, and I attended Ricks College nursing school. I graduated in 2000 and went to work for a year in Provo. Brent got back from his mission in March 2001 and we were married in September of that year. We have 2 kids, Mikayla is now 4 1/2 and Kye is now 21 months. Brent received a Bachelor's degree in Biology from BYU-Idaho and is now in the Physician's Assistant program at ISU. He will graduate in 2009 (gratefully!). I have worked at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg since 2001 and currently also work for Rexburg Home Health. It'll be fun to see everyone this summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids look darling & innocent as can be! You should have brought them up to visit w/Kam!
-Camille

Nalder family said...

your kids are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie I was so excited to see you on here. I decided to check it out before the reunion. I'm so glad to see you and Brent together, and your kids are adorable. Well see ya at the reunion! Erica (Jenson) Bird