Monday, March 31, 2008

Natalie Berrett Baird



After graduation I moved to Jackson Hole for a few months with friends. Fun times were had. I then decided to go to Ricks College where I graduated with my associates degree. I attended EITC where I got my certificate as a Medical Transcriptionist. I worked only a few weeks in this field and then headed off to serve in the California San Fernando Mission from Dec 2002 - July 2004. When I returned in July I worked for my brother-in-law and as a medical transcriptionist at home. I traveled a lot to Utah just trying to figure out what I should be doing and where I should be. In April just before Easter I was set up on a blind date with Derek Baird. We dated for a few weeks were engaged and married in the Idaho Falls Temple on August 13, 2005. Our first little girl, McKenzie joined our home July 8, 2006 and Ashlyn followed shortly after her being born June 5, 2007. We currently live in Billings Montana where I stay home with our girls while Derek works as a Dental Technician.

8 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute kids and family. Glad you are doing well. Billings, MT - who knew.

Ivy & Mae said...

I've been reminiscing about Roberts lately and wondering what you were up to--glad you posted! Cute girls. Jessica (Keeler)

Shana Dee said...

What an adorable family!! Seriously!
Shana Brown-Cheney

Amy said...

Cute, cute family Natalie! I hope you're coming to the good old reunion... I can't wait to see you!

Robin and Stephenie said...

Remember When I saw you on your honeymoon... I was getting married the next day! that was so fun. I am glad you are doing well and your girls are so cute!

Anonymous said...

hey Natalie! What a sweet family! Shoot hoops much anymore? It's been years for me!

Jaime said...

Natalie,

I know I didn't graduate from Rigby but as I was looking at Nicole's blog, I saw the Rigby HS reunion blog and decided I had to check it out b/c I know a lot of people from that area.. Your family is so cute! You are welcome to check out my blog and if you have one lets keep in touch! ;) Jaime (Holm) Wendling http://wendlingfamilynews.blogspot.com

Peterson Family said...

Natalie, Sorry I am not part of your class but finally found you on the web. Do you have a facebook? This is Theresa Heimerl Peterson. I hope you remember me from RIcks College. I married Dan Peterson. I would love to hear from you. http://peterson4blog.blogspot.com/ this is my blog website. Hope to hear from you. You can also see me on facebook under theresa heimerl peterson.