Thursday, March 27, 2008

April Zollinger Farnsworth




10 years! WOW! I hope this doesn't mean I have to feel old now ;) After graduation I moved to Logan to attend Utah State where I discovered that I really didn't want to live in a "small town" any longer. So I decided to move to Boise- a step in the right direction. But they didn't have the major that I wanted so I was moving once again. Most people would probably research that a little better before moving- and it's probably the smart thing to do- but live and learn I guess. From there I moved to Arizona to attend Arizona State. I finally finished my degree in Communications- whew! Who knew jumping colleges makes your school time longer- LOL! While going to school I met my husband, Ryan, and we got married in January of 2004. I started working for an Investor Relations firm shortly after. I worked there until 2006 when we had our first son. We are currently pregnant with our second son who is due in the middle of May. We are currently living in Mesa, Arizona. Ryan is working for a land development firm but decided last year that he wanted to go to law school so we are in that process now. We have a couple of places to visit but we will be moving somewhere new this fall. We are currently deciding between University of Utah and Rutgers. What fun! I have taken up photography since I have been home with my son and recently started a children's photography business so we are staying busy, busy. And that is probably the reason my son hates the camera- HA! Hope that everyone is happy and healthy!

9 comments:

Shana Dee said...

hi April! We are neighbors! I live in Chandler Az and I LOVE living here. This time of year is awesome, with the oranges in bloom and the sweet smell in the air. mmm I guess it makes up for the 118 degrees which is approaching way to fast.

It is good to see that life has treated you well. And congratulations on your pregnancy.

Shana Brown-Cheney

The life of Jayne said...

Hi April!! Its Jayne Ann!! Its awesome to see that things are goind great for you! -email me! thaynville@gmail.com

Jessica Haddox said...

Great pictures! Your son has such beautiful eyes! Glad to hear all is well.

Ivy & Mae said...

Good luck to your husband and you while he attends law school! It is exciting!

oh and congrats on your pregnancy. Your son is darling.

--My husband graduated from law school in 2006.

Jessica Keeler

AprilF said...

Thanks ladies!

Shana- I'm dreading this summer. I already have my A/C on half the time - ugh. LOL!

The Moss Family said...

April, your son is adorable! I love his eyes. We live in Winslow Arizona its about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive from Phoenix. Luckily we don't get the 115 degree weather up here in northern az. Good luck with your husband going to law school!!
LeAnn(Cziep)Moss

Steve and Amy said...

Hey April! You should come to the U! That's where my husband is at for law school. It's his first year, which will thankfully be over in a short 4 weeks. They actually have a very well known faculty, and have now moved up to 50...which makes them tier 1 again. The only crappy part is their law building...really, they need an upgrade. Good to see you're doing well! Take care
Amy Joffee (Harris)

Mindy said...

i love the pics of your son! i vote that these are teh best kid pics on here yet- sorry everyone but its true. congrats on the pregnancy too! U of U is good but if you go to Rutgers you'd be super close to Brooklyn where I now live- if you want a place to stay when you come look at rutgers and want to see the city too let me know!

Jaime said...

April! I wish we had kept in touch better through the years, I spent 3 1/2 lonely years in Mesa, AZ up until Last May. I know I didn't graduate from Rigby but I did go there for a while... I saw this blog on my cousin Nicole's blog and decided to check it out to see some old faces. Please check out my blog and lets keep in touch! ;) Jaime (Holm) Wendling