Monday, March 3, 2008

Jolyn Stephens Keck



Well, here is a 10-year update on what I’ve been up to. After high school, I attended Ricks College for two years. I then transferred to Utah State University where, in 2002, I graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in graphic design. I then started graduate studies, spending the summer studying art and design in Europe. I returned to Utah State that fall and started working on another degree in music. I spent one more year in school, and then I made a very sudden change in my plans and decided to serve a LDS mission. I served in northern England and returned home just before Christmas 2004. I moved back down to Utah where I got a job as a graphic designer, and I also started doing a lot of freelance design work. Shortly afterward, I met my husband, Jeff, and we were married in the Idaho Falls temple. We currently live in Logan where Jeff is finishing graduate school and teaching for Utah State, and I’m keeping busy with design jobs. We love being in Logan! Last August we welcomed our daughter, Kaayl, into our family. She makes life a little busier, but she makes us so happy.

3 comments:

Jessica Haddox said...

Glad to hear you're doing so well. What a beautiful baby!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

What a great family picture! Your little girl is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Jolyn- I also went to England, loved it there, what mission did you serve in- i went to Birmingham- Beau Smith