Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jennifer Beebe Taylor





I can't believe that I am so OLD! After graduation I went to Ricks College and graduated in Spring of 2000 with a degree in Dietetics. But just a few months before graduation, I met my future husband, John Taylor of Sacramento, California. After an expensive courtship of flying back and forth between Idaho and California, we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple November 18th, 2000. John was not finished with school yet, so I worked as a secretary at the Medical Center (Pediatrics) while he finished. In May of 2003 we had our first little girl, Madison. Then in September of 2005 we had our second little girl, Mckenzie. I am lucky to be a stay at home mom, and love being with my girls. They are so girly and fun I wouldn't trade it for anything. We currently live in Pocatello since John's job has brought us here, working for On Semiconductors. He is currently working on his Masters in Accounting, and who knows where we will end up. We have fun traveling between Sacramento, Seattle, British Columbia (where John served) and enjoying being together as a family. It's great to see where everyone has ended up, and good luck to everybody in the future.

3 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

Your girls are so cute! I love their bows

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are going really well for you and your family. Your girls are both very adorable looking.

Carlie said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so cute! We need to do lunch sometime. 521-3404