Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vicky Hill Gregory




Well Hello! I have been trying so many ways to search for everyone. I am glad I did! WOW! 10 years! Who would have guessed! First off, I have a blog too http://trevorvickygregory.blogspot.com/ I also am on myspace www.myspace.com/mrsvickygregory I have done so many things since high school, it seems like a million years ago, maybe even a lifetime ago. I'm not the same person I was then, I'm sure most of us think that. I moved to Seattle, WA in the summer of 99, lived there with some friends for the summer, then moved back home to go to school. I went for 2 semester to EITC for Legal Secretary. I went back to Seattle, May of 2000, just for the summer, however, ended up staying for the next 5 years. I lived life, partied hard, and just enjoyed everything about the city. I swore up and down I would never live in Idaho again! In October of 2005 I was told I had Cervical Cancer, and my life came to a stand still. I moved back to Rigby, had a surgery, and told myself I would be back to Seattle in 6 months. January of 2006, I was bored and trying to find people to hang out with, while I waited for my health and $$$ situation to get better. I looked on-line to see if there were any cool people around. That was where I found Trevor Gregory(born and raised in Soda Springs, living in Pocatello). We talked on the phone for 3 weeks, then met and fell in love. 2 weeks later, we were living together, 8 months later, we were man and wife! In July of 2006, I had to have another surgery to remove cancerous tissue. I have been in the clear since the surgery. We don't have kids yet, hopefully someday soon. I am an aunt of 14 boys and 1 girl!!! Trevor and I have 3 dogs (Ernie, Kordi, and Doyle) and 1 cat (Ebeneezer), so they keep me busy like running after kids someday! Trevor is a Journeyman Electrician, and I work part-time from home, and taking college classes to get my Masters in Human Resources....still a long road ahead for that! I love seeing everyones updates, and can't wait to see everyone for the Reunion!

3 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I loved reading how you and your husband got together. How cute! Sorry to hear about your cancer. I hope you continue to do well. Oh, and I love your wedding dress.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Vicky, sounds like things are going great for you, congrats on the marriage, sounds like youve got alot going on- good luck with school and all- Beau