Friday, February 22, 2008

Real Estate


I am an assistant to Lani VanderBeek at WinStar Realty. (Yes, she is my mom.) My dad recently retired from the INL (after 35 years!) and works with her too. The site that I created is at www.IdahoWelcomeHome.com. (I'm rather proud of it.) On my site you can search for any home in the Snake River MLS or take a virtual tour of the homes we have for sale. For the months of February and March we are having a drawing to give out a $50 dinner to a qualified buyer that has gone to see one of our houses. Also on the site are useful links to local city, county, and state home pages; sex offender registries (you'd be surprised who lives near you!); and information on schools, including private schools. Take a look at my site and tell me what you think! Of course, if you are even thinking of buying or selling you will want to call Lani (pronounced Lonnie). She has years of experience helping first-time or low-income home buyers, is an Accredited Buyer Representitive, and is the only Ambassador Agent for Single Parent Properties in all of Idaho. (Single Parent Properties helps single parents and low-income buyers get into a home and learn how to avoid predatory lending.) Call her now at 208-403-5800 and tell her I sent you! --Sandi Rowe

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love that she educates on predatory lending- thats such a problem in NYC! I'm glad she's looking out for it over there too! And good job on the site! I was looking at your properties and had to laugh because I could get a 6 bedroom, 3 bath home for the price of a small 1 bedroom apt or large studio here in NYC. You guys don't know how good you've got it back there! Good luck with everything!