Saturday, February 9, 2008

Erica Jensen Bird





After High School I attended Career Beauty College where I graduated from Cosmetology. In 99 I moved to Salt Lake City with Jana Tanner were I went to work in a salon.
In 2000 I moved back to Rigby and continued doing hair. I met my husband through mutual friends, and three month's after dating we were engaged. We were married in July 2001. We moved to Nampa where I started working in a salon and Assistant managing a beauty supply house. After almost 3 years of marriage we had our first child, Maddison. She is going to be 4 in March and just started her first year of dance! Two years later we had our son Kaden who will be 2 in May.
Since having our first child, I am a stay at home mom. I still do hair for friends and family, and I also do the bookwork for our Trucking company that we own and run out of Nampa.
I'm excited to see everyone and hope your all Happy and Healthy!

3 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

So cute! I am happy things are going so well for you.

Shana Dee said...

Hi Erica, isn't Boise great?!! I loved living there. Your family is adorable!
Shana Brown-Chney

Jen said...

What a small world! Kendall and my family used to go to Island Park the same week every year. Kendall and my cousin Steven, would get in all sorts of trouble for racing. And Tory and my Aunt Terrie used to terrorize each other. How funny!

Your family is really cute. Your little girl looks just like you!