Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jana Tanner Ralphs



After graduation I went to Ricks for one semester and then moved to Utah. I met my husband in 2000 and we were married a year later. After three years of marriage we had our son Tanner (some people are confused by this but of course his last name is not Tanner)!! He is going to turn 4 in March. I went back to school at LDS Business College a couple of years ago and received a certification for medical transcription. I have been working from home for about a year as a transcriptionist for Primary Children's emergency room and love being able to be at home with my son. We still live in Utah and love being so close to the mountains. In October we found out that we are having twins which came as a big surprise. We found out just recently that they are both boys! So I cannot say if I will be at the reunion since I am due in May although I will try my best to come and see everyone. I hope you are all doing well and that I get to see you soon.

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow! Congrats! Sounds like things are going really well for you. I am just pregant with one girl, and wishing that she would come soon so I can be comfortable again! Before I complain again I will think of you! Good luck with the twins.

Robin and Stephenie said...

you little boy is so cute! Wow Congrats on the twins. You are the third person I know having twins strange really.

Jessica Haddox said...

Congratulations and good luck with the twins! Great to hear from you!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Wow! Congrats on your twins. Your little boy is adorable.

Shana Dee said...

Jana, you have a model family! Your son looks like he has a lot of personality.=) Wow, Twins?!! Congratulations. I know a couple of people prego with twins; I guess it comes in 3's.

Shana

Anonymous said...

Hey Banana just thought I would leave a message on your spot. I'm glad to see you finally sent it in. Hope the boys are doing well. I love ya Rica

Anonymous said...

Wow it's been a long time since I've talked with you. Glad to see things are good. I would love to hear from you soon. Here's my e-mail kimt7@juno.com. Send me a quick e-mail and we can catch up.

Kim Tate (aka CCK) =)