Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bryce Clark

After graduation I was working for the Fish and Game Department. I worked for them and went to college at ISU in Idaho Falls until 2000. I started dating my wife, Shelli, July of 1998 and when she graduated in 2000 we were married that September. After we were married I quit the Fish and Game and in 2001, went to work as a plumbing apprentice. I went back to school to become a journeyman plumber. In April of 2003 we had a son, Cade. He is 4 and in preschool now. He is also an avid outdoorsmen who loves to sit in a tree stand or go out in our jet boat fishin' with his dad! We also have a daughter, Saylee. She 15 months and a handful! It's funny how different boys are from girls. This little girl sure has her daddy wrapped around her little finger though! In February of 2004, I had major ankle surgery. They removed 3 inches of bone that was fused together from each of my ankles. My feet are great now though, I play Ririe City League basketball every winter and try to be as active as my time allows me to be. In 2005 I started working for Holeshot Plumbing. Last year the company changed ownership and I had the chance to become one of the new partners. So far so good as far as business goes. As fast a Southeast Idaho is growing I see another great year ahead of us. I am still friends with Tyson Barney and Chance Peterson. Our families do a lot together. In fact, we just got back from a trip to Cancun with Chance and his wife Richelle (Woods). We had a blast. Our kids are even close - Payton (Tyson's) was born 6 months earlier than Kashlyn (Chance's), and she is 10 days older then Saylee.

1 comment:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute kids and family. It was so fun to read your update. You can't beat Ririe City League. Matt usually plays with his brothers but I don't think they played this year. Anyways, we will probably see you around.