Monday, November 26, 2007

Stephenie Bennett Markham





After Graduation I went to Byu-Idaho Majoring in Elementary Education.I had the opportunity to go to Washington state twice to do part of my schooling. The first time I went and lived on Vashon Island and taught in Tacoma. A few years later I went back to Washington to do my student teaching, and taught in the same school district. I love Washington! I graduated with my Bachelors in April 2005. I met my husband Robin Markham while I was doing my student teaching. We were married in the Salt Lake City Temple August 18, 2005. I moved back to Washington and substitute for a year. August 11,2006 we had our little girl Kenidee Luana. She is now 15 months old and BUSY! We moved to Rexburg in April, for Robin to go to school. I now stay home with Kenidee and design wedding albums from home. I love being able to be home and work. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family! Your daughter is beautiful! I especially love the kissing picture, how cute is that?!!

Anonymous said...

(oops that last comment was from desiree, sorry i forgot to put my name)

Anonymous said...

That's right, Washington rules! Why is it that you left me alone here? Kidding... Miss you guys! Kenidee is getting cuter every day.

Robin and Stephenie said...

I read through my little thing and I made a huge mistake. Kenidee wasn't born a week before we got married.. that would have been bad.. she was born in 2006 not 2005. oops.

Rigbyhighschool98 said...

I fixed the date for you.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute family! Your pictures are really cute.