Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brian Thomas



Wow, 10years and here I am still in school. After Graduation I went to Utah State for a year. Then I left on a mission for two years to New Jersey. After arriving home I went back to school at Utah State studying biology. I met my wife Elizabeth Gill during my first year at USU and we were friends from then on. About a year after my mission I was finally brave enough to ask her out. We were married about 6months later (Dec 2002) in the IF temple. The next summer we went to Haiti to work in orphanages. There we both developed a great love for the kids we cared for, and a real appreciation for electricity and running water. When I finally graduated from USU 2005 I moved on to medical school at Dartmouth and we've been living here in New Hampshire for the last 2 ½ years. Our 18month old daughter Callie was born at the end of my first year of med school. We are expecting our second (a boy) in mid January. I just have 1 ½ years left in medical school and then we’ll go somewhere else for residency in orthopedic surgery, or pathology, or whatever I finally decide on.

2 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Your little girl is adorable.

Jen said...

Brian,

It is so great to see that you and Liz are still doing well. I miss all the fun we had at USU! Carley and I still see each other all the time. We're both in SLC now. Do you keep in touch with Eston and Dan?

Jen