Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Amy Harris


Wow! It’s hard to believe that ten years have come and gone! After high school, I moved to Arizona to live with my sister for a summer, and then returned to Logan, UT and attended Utah State. I kept myself on a strict, fast-paced 7 year program! In that time, however, I served an LDS mission in Chicago. After coming home, I returned to Utah State and began attending an institute class from my mission president where I met my husband, Steve. Yes, we did serve in the same mission, but did not “meet” in the mission! We got married that summer and moved to Montana for a while to work. We returned in the fall to Utah State, when it really set in that my husband only had one semester of school done! Long road ahead! I graduated from there in 2005, and we then transferred to BYU-I for Steve to finish. He graduated April of 2007, and this past summer we moved to Salt Lake for him to attend law school at the “U.” So, in this long road, we now fall somewhere in the middle! I am currently working in Park City for Rossignol/Dynastar, and loving the mountains! We’re not sure on where we want to end up, Steve says Idaho, and I tell him he’s crazy! Let’s just say he’s converted to the west coast after growing up in New York.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Joffee! Cute pic! I'm glad you're liking UT! You should listen to Steve and end up back in ID. I promise we'll hang out more!
Love ya tons! Des

Jen said...

Amy,

I went to the U for law school too. Although I graduated in 2004, I still meet a lot of the law students when I go on campus to interview or through the Firm Crawl. What is your husband's name?

Jen

Shana Dee said...

Amy, so glad to see you on the blog. I think the last time I saw you was at your wedding reception. If you don't mind, I'll have Jana give me your email address?
I agree with you about Idaho! =)
love Shana