Saturday, December 15, 2007

Justin Hegsted


After high school, I went to Ricks for a semester and then on a mission to Mexico City East. I returned in 2001 and moved to Salt Lake with the intention of going to school at LDS Business College (a good reason to get out of Idaho) and transfer to the University of Utah. I met my wife at LDSBC that summer before my first semester. Andrea and I were married in the Denver temple on December 28, 2001 (she is from Colorado Springs). In 2002, we transferred to Rexburg to finish my degree at BYU-Idaho. I graduated in 2005 in Business Management. Along the way, we had 2 boys and a little girl (ages 4,3, and 1). We moved into our current home in Idaho Falls the same week I graduated. Currently, I work with our family business, Challenger Pallet & Supply, and help to manage the operations at our 3 facilities in Idaho, Utah, and Montana.

3 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute family!

Robin and Stephenie said...

What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you got married on my birthday! You have a beautiful family. They get it from their mother :)