Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jessica Briscoe Jones


After I graduated I worked in Alaska at a fish processing plant for the summer and then went to Ricks College. I graduated from there April 2000 with an Associates in Elementary Education. From there I went directly to Utah to work on my residency so I could go to Utah State. I went there for a year until I served a mission in Denver CO May 2001- Nov 2002. While in the MTC I made friends with Eric Jones and we wrote our whole missions then we dated when he got back. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple on December 27, 2003. I was able to get my BS in ELED finished before we got married! We have been living in Springville (just south of Provo) while Eric goes to BYU. He got his BS in Civil Engineering in April and now is working on his MS. I've been substitute teaching in Provo and Nebo school districts.

4 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

How fun! Sounds like things are going well for you. My sister married a guy from Springville. It is a nice place. Are you going to stay there after Eric graduates?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! My husband was also from Springville! We met on ldssingles.com and are expecting our first baby, a girl, in April!

Anonymous said...

*laughs* Jessica and Eric are expecting their first baby, a girl, in... March. Possibly early April. Isn't that an amusing coinky-dink??

Jessica Haddox said...

Great to hear from you. Sounds like you're doing really well! Congrats on the coming baby! :)