Saturday, October 13, 2007

Desiree Radford Heath




Wow, after growing up together, and then not seeing each other for ten years, it’s so much fun to see where everyone has ended up! Your lives are so exciting and your families are beautiful! After high school, I moved to California and went to San Diego State University, majoring in Biology. I loved every second of it, San Diego is a beautiful city, with so many things to do, and the people are amazing! When I came home at Christmas to visit, someone set me up on a blind date with a guy named Chad, from Blackfoot. We dated (long distance) for a year, and then got married in January of 2000. I graduated from SDSU in 2002 with a BS in Biology. A couple of years later we moved back to Idaho so Chad could finish his degree at BYU-I. We live in Idaho Falls now with our three beautiful boys: Joey (4), Benji (2), and Luke (1). We love our home and neighbors and are really happy here… (secretly we would love to move back to San Diego someday though!) We run a couple of different businesses, MusiciansStorehouse.com, selling musical instruments online, and NetmarkEssentials.com, an internet marketing company. My husband calls me “the temp”. I pretty much do whatever needs to be done, bookkeeping, website stuff, customer service, in between changing diapers and cleaning up after my little rascals.
Hope you’re all doing well! Can’t wait to see you at the reunion!

2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

your boys are darling! 3 boys wow you must be busy!

The Moss Family said...

Your boys are adorable!