Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bridget Bradshaw and Julio Carranza (Vince Martinez)



Following graduation I married Julio Carranza (A.K.A. Vince Martinez - that was his adopted name, he now goes by his birth name) and we moved to Pocatello with our first son Jordan. I stayed home for two years, then worked towards an associate degree in Paralegal Studies. After 5 years of school at ISU we decided why stop there? So we moved to Provo and both attended BYU. Three years later Julio finished law school and I received my bachelors in Psychology. During my last semester of school, we had our second son, Diego.

We are now living in Shoreline Washington, just North of Seattle. We have loved moving around the northwest and have no intentions of stopping.

In a couple of years, I hope to be working towards a Masters of Marriage and Family Counseling, but for now, I am busy keeping up with a house of boys. Julio works for a litigation law firm in downtown Seattle. Jordan just turned 10 and will be starting 5th grade in the fall. He is very bright and loves soccer. Diego is a strong-willed two year old who runs the house while entertaining everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The life of Jayne said...

HI!! Its fun to see what you have been up too! You guys have been busy! :)
-Jayne Ann

Dez said...

cute cute family guys! and impressive accomplishments! it sounds like you are doing great!

bryan and megan said...

Your boys are so cute! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well.

Megan (Olsen) McDaniel

Anonymous said...

Hey Vinnie or I guess it's Julio now, I am so glad to see you guys are doing so well. I have often thought about you, and wondered where and what you were up to. I don't think I have seen you since your Baptism. Your boys are adorable! Take care and look us up if your ever in the Boise area. Jana banana is still in Utah, I'll have to tell her to write ya. Take care. Erica (Jenson) Bird

idahogundy said...

I nominate you guys for most interesting post, what a neat life you guys have led!