Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adam Hall

10 years? Are you kidding? It's crazy to believe it has been that long! After graduation, I got married and moved to Utah so my wife, Amber, could finish school. While I worked on my Bachelor's, my wife ran her own massage therapy business in Park City doing massage on a lot of athletes training for the olympics that came to Salt Lake City. I worked at Blockbuster during school as a district trainer for the Salt Lake Valley, but upon completing my degree in Economics, I was recruited by Best Buy to be a manager for the store in American Fork. My wife and I bought our first home in Lehi, UT two years ago and finally adopted our first child in August. We have decided that we really miss the small town and have purchased some land in Rigby. We hope to be up there within the next year.Can't wait to see everyone from the class of '98. Go Trojans!

9 comments:

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Dude, is your baby a girl or a boy? What's it's name. Either way it's super cute.

The Moss Family said...

Hey Adam! That picture is way cute! Your baby looks so surprised!!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute family! Congrats on your baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! I didn't know you were planning on being up here! That is really exciting! Congratulations on the baby, but I can't remember his name, sorry I couldn't come to the shower either Amber. I hope you are coming to Bear Lake. I am so excited for it!

Ty and Amanda

Anonymous said...

Sorry, He's a boy. His name is Treycen.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, He's a boy. His name is Treycen.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!

Jessica Haddox said...

Adorable pictures! What a cute baby! :D